At FrontDoor Communities, we know how important personal privacy is to you. Because of our interest in protecting your privacy, we have adopted the follow?ing practices for traditionsatl.com, continuing our commitment to you, our valued customer.
- At Freeman's Point, we know how important personal privacy is to you. Because of our interest in protecting your privacy, we have adopted the following practices for traditionsatl.com, continuing our commitment to you, our valued customer.
- Providing Information via traditionsatl.com: Our website provides visitors with several online forms which the visitor may use to request information about the neighborhoods or homes. The use of these online forms is completely voluntary. Visitors to the website may navigate the entire website without using any of these features or providing any information.
- Our Collection, Retention and Use of Information: We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes - and we will tell you why we are collecting and retaining it upon your request. If you choose to identify yourself by filling out one of the online forms, the information you send is maintained by us so that we can respond to your question or inquiry, or to provide the requested service, as the case may be. Except for data relating to your home or its purchase, which we may provide to our consultants for internal purposes on non-identifying data sent to general industry sources compiling general market data, no information sent to us is not shared with anyone outside of our company and its affiliated divisions and companies and will not be sold to or shared with any unaffiliated third party. If you no longer want us to maintain your information, this can be accomplished by sending us an email via the contact us option or opting out through any email direct mail as indicated.
- Storage of Information and Security: Information sent to us is stored as a secured log file housed on the web, and sent via email to those persons involved in responding to your question, inquiry, or request. You should know that information sent over the internet, whether by email or by using one of our online forms, is not necessarily secure against interception. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for interception of your information or the use or misuse by others of the same as and when intercepted. We do not collect any personal information from visitors unless that information is voluntarily supplied by the visitor. Personal information means information such as your name, address, phone number, or email address. We will only have personal information about you if you voluntarily decide to provide it to us. In order to improve the content and usefulness of our website, we may employ the use of "cookies" to track non-personal, non-identifying information about the visitors to our website.
- Please note that the materials found on this website, including all architectural renderings, are subject to copyright protection and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of FrontDoor Communities and/or Ashton Woods. Infringement of copyrighted subject matter is a serious offense under United States law and can result in the imposition of significant fines and attorneys' fees. 17. U.S.C. §501 et seq.
- Traditions is dedicated to a corporate culture that promotes diversity, is respectful and inclusive of everyone and in which all Company Members--regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation or religious perspective--are able to develop and perform at their highest potential.